Seriously – you can use whatever you want for this. The recipe I found called for frozen blackberries, but I wanted peaches. I’ve also heard of people using frozen mixed berries and apples. They all sound good.
- a bag/sack/handful/whatever of … whatever. Fruit of some kind, hopefully.
- 1 dry cake mix (white or yellow)
- 1 can of Sprite or 7-Up
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- Evenly spread out the fruit on the pan
- Add the dry cake mix on top
- Pour that soda can slowly over the top (DON’T STIR!)
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
- Eat with ice cream and love your life
taste rating: 8/10
next time, I may not use the whole can of Sprite. parts of the cobbler tasted like lemon lime, so that was kinda weird. just make sure the whole thing is wet and you’ll be fine. seriously yummy though.