but that’s just what Pinterest calls it.
sorry it doesn’t look pretty, but it’s that weird brown mushy guy on the left.
- 4 [thawed] boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- italian bread crumbs
- mix parm and yogurt/sour cream in a bowl
- place chicken in a baking dish
- cover chicken with sauce
- sprinkle bread crumbs on top
- bake for 20-30 [which actually means 45] mins [at 350]
taste rating: 5.5/10
I guess should’ve known before making this, but I’m not a big sour cream girl. so I tried to half the recipe and it turned out kinda weird. it ended up with this weird layer of sour cream on top, rather than baking in to the chicken. too much sour cream for my taste.
next time I would pick yogurt.
ease of cooking: 7/10
my biggest problem with this recipe is that it didn’t give me a temp. to cook the stupid chicken at! I guessed 350, but it took 45 minutes to cook the chicken all the way through. I also used frozen chicken that hadn’t been thawed, so that may have been part of the problem. everything else was simple enough though. the sauce took 2 seconds and it just sat in the oven, so that was nice.